At Edwards and Prince, P. C. we work alongside our clients to craft a comprehensive estate plan designed to ensure that wealth is strategically distributed according to your wishes while limiting tax liability, complications, and unnecessary expenses.
Whether you are seeking to protect your investments, avoid probate and taxes, or ensure that your assets transition seamlessly to the next generation, Edwards and Prince, P. C. will develop and execute estate planning services to achieve your individual goals.
After identifying your concerns and objectives, the team at Edwards and Prince, P. C. will help you build a comprehensive transfer road map uniquely created to preserve your wealth for generations to come. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind knowing that your affairs are in order and your legacy is protected.
Frequent estate planning solutions include:
- Preparation and execution of Last Will and Testament
- Recommendations, drafts, and execution of trusts, including revocable trusts, special needs trusts, life insurance trusts, and charitable remainder or lead trusts
- Probate estate planning and tax estate planning
- Power of Attorney
- Spousal protection document
- Review and modifications of existing estate planning documents
With decades of experience, our team at Edwards and Prince, P. C. provides you with confidentiality, confidence, and the invaluable assurance of knowing exactly how your wealth will be preserved for generations to come.